The Lancashire Junior County Closed featuring under 11, 13, 15,
17 and 19 age categories in both boys and girls. The tournament
will take place on the 29th /30th September 2012 at Fairways
Lodge.For more details please contact Bernie Gill on 01204
Peter Withington on .7801 374334 or Bernie Gill on 01204
The latest County junior ladders are now in the process of being
updated and will be available via our new website. Click on boys or
girls for your latest ranking.
- A player may challenge up to 3 places above.
- The challenge match shall be played at the club of the
challenged player or at a neutral venue if the challenged player
agrees. The challenged player has the responsibility to book the
court. Court costs, if applicable, are to be shared.
- The match must be best of 5 games, Point-A-Rally scoring and be
refereed. The referee shall be agreed by both players.
- The challenge match must take place within 3 weeks otherwise
the challenger shall be awarded the match.
- If the challenger is successful, they will take the place of
the challenged player with that player moving down one place.
- Results of all challenge matches must emailed by the winning
player within 3 days to the ladder administrator alternatively
results can be sent by text to 07766 707431.
- A re-challenge cannot be made until 3 weeks have elapsed.
- Any player wishing to join the ladder for the first time or
join the ladder for the next age category should contact the ladder
- In addition to challenge matches as outlined above, matches
between Lancashire players will be deemed challenge matches,
irrespective of ladder placing in the following events:
- County Closed & NW Area Closed (n.b. no need to notify
these results to ladder administrator)
- England Squash sanctioned events
To make a challenge please contact: Ladder Administrator Bernie
Gill on 07766 707431. We would also greatly appreciated it if any
missing/incorrect details could be emailed to the ladder