Lancashire Squash Coaches Association (LANSCA)
Formed in 2000 by a number of Lancashire based coaches to
promote better communication between coaches at all levels of the
game of squash.
Aims & Objectives
- To establish a cohesive county-wide policy for coach education
- To facilitate access to funding
- To establish a support network for
coaches in Lancashire
- To liaise with the Lancashire Junior committee in developing
- To ensure that all present & future members recieve
fair and equal treatment.
- To organise coach education courses and workshops
Mike Farrington (Chairman)
Peter Withington (Secretary)
Bernie Gill (Treasurer)