Lancashire Squash Coaches Association (LANSCA)
Formed in 2000 by a number of Lancashire based coaches to promote better communication between coaches at all levels of the game of squash.
The challenge open to the Lancashire County Squash Coaches Association is that of identifying — and of helping to meet – the immediate and future needs of the County’s squash coaching community as a whole. Working closely in conjunction with England Squash, LANSCA seeks to embrace the diverse development expectations of individual coaches, and to enable the County to make best use of the expertise of Lancashire-based coaches at all levels
Aims and Objectives
- To establish a cohesive county-wide policy for coach education and development
- To facilitate access to funding
- To establish a support network for coaches in Lancashire
- To liaise with the Lancashire Junior committee in developing juniors
- To ensure that all present & future members receive fair and equal treatment.
- To organise coach education courses and workshops.
Membership shall consist of officers and members of the group. All members will be subject to the regulations of the constitution and by joining the group will be deemed to have accepted the regulations and codes of conduct that the group has adopted.
Membership of the Group shall be open, and not unreasonably restricted on the grounds of sex, race or of political, religious or other opinions, to any person who is prepared to accept and support the objectives of the Group.
©2022 Lancashire Squash and Racketball